Looking for your next career move?
Servicing the Dupage County and surrounding areas.
We need hard-working, dedicated people who can work in a team environment or individually. Employees must work in a fast-paced environment, all while being careful and mindful of our clients’ properties. You will work with your hands in order to transform our clients’ landscape; from simple pruning, to creating plant beds, to entire yard conversions.
You will participate in challenging, rewarding work in the beautiful outdoors. A fun, invigorating work environment and opportunities for advancement are something that you can look forward to. Proven candidates can find their place in positions of project management, oversight, and sales education. If you are a driven, motivated individual who is ready to learn and work hard, then we have a place for you.
Some Job duties include:
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Arriving to the shop punctually
- Ability to work in sometimes harsh weather (heat/cold)
- Working occasional long hours
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50b or more
- Digging, Planting, Bed Edging, etc.
- Pruning, Plant Management Operating large vehicles/equipment
- Grading with Machinery
- No prior experience is required, but it is preferred.
On the Job training available for the right people.
Must have a clean background.
Must be able to pass a drug test
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
If J.D. Lawn Care Landscaping and Snow Removal is right for you, we encourage you to email your resume and information to email@example.com
Be sure to include your name, a brief message about yourself, and a number at which you can be reached.